Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 7:

Yesterday I began my job at 12 o’clock. I chopped the parsley, sliced some butter into very thin slices and cut tomatoes in two parts. Then we were ready to assemble. The tomato laid down, then I added the sliced butter, and I sprinkled the parsley. Then I covered it  with a slice of cheese and then it was ready to grill.

The next task was cutting salami, ham, roastbeef and cooked ham with the bacon slicer. This cool meat was prepared for the buffet service. Later I helped to assemble the cool meat in hostess trays. When I finished I cleaned the bacon slicer. I helped my partner Jose Luis with the assembling of salmon in hostess trays. We made flowers with the salmon slices.

In the kitchen “a la carte” I chopped oregano, thyme and rosemary to make a mixture of herbs. Next I diced two pineapples in very small dices for the pastry section . Later I fried potatoes in the deep fryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment