Sunday 13 July 2014

Day 4:

Today my job has started at 12 am. I have cut roastbeef, ham, salami, salmon … in rashers with the electrical machine. Then I have put the rashers in serving dishes for the buffet. I have been tagging marmelades. There are many varieties: jam, orange, strawberry, blueberry, bilberry, red whortieberry, raspberry, blackberry, pineapple, banana, quince, grapefruit, and much more.

Then I have cleaned the electrical machine for cutting, the worktop, the drawers,… and later I have helped the dishwashing section staff with the glassware and croquery.

Later I have cleaned any salmons, I have minced the salmons and I have mixed them with onion, chive, salt, soja sauce, and black pepper. With this mixture I have made appetizers similar to shushi, aided by a biscuit cutter.

The last hour I have cleaned the worktop and the fridge with Sarah (my partner in this kitchen).

No comments:

Post a Comment