Monday 21 July 2014

Day 19:

Yesterday I began my job at 12 o’clock. I peeled eggs, cut bread with a cookie cutter, toasted bread, cut apples and cucumbers into small dices and mixed with crème cheese and salt. I chopped the salmon and mixed it with wasabi. I assembled the appetizer, the toasted bread (in circles) laid down, then added the salmon with the cookie cutter, and topped with crème cheese. For dressing I used small bunchs of dill.
Next I have helped in the dishwashing section.
Later I have cut ham and hard pork sausage and made the assembling of another appetizers (bread + butter + ham, bread  + butter + hard pork sausage, bread + butter + tomato sauce).
In the kitchen "a la carte" I peeled potatoes, refilled glasses with sauces, and cleaned hotstones. I have seen how to assemble desserts and they have shown me a private dining room with all appetizers on the table, for a just married couple.










 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, great job. I think you are enjoing the experience. I hope you are ok in your job and with your partners and room mate. I'm expecting to hear your news when you return...if you return to Spain.
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete