Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 14:

I began my job at 12 o’clock. I sliced aubergines and zucchinis to make anti-pasti. Next I fried aubergines and zucchinis with garlic and rosemary. I sautéed yellow pepper and mixed it with the aubergines. Then I was ready to assembly in the serving dishes.

The next task was peeling and cutting king shrimp. Later, I sautéed king shrimp with rosemary, garlic and lime cut in half moon form. Then I put a bed of salad and added the shrimps.

Later I was chopping carrots and leeks.

In the kitchen “a la carte” I made Cesar salads with chicken, with shrimp, with roast beef. Later I have cut potatoes with the bacon slicer into very thin slices and have fried them in the deep fryer.

Next we have cleaned the walk-in fridge of vegetables and the finish dishes including selves.



No comments:

Post a Comment