Tuesday 26 August 2014

Day 39 (8-8-2014):


I have explained the chef what happened yesterday and I have asked the chef to change my place in the kitchen because I don’t want to work with Pascal. I don’t want to see him crying.

Herr Mertens has understood the problem and I have been working in the pastry, away from Pascal.

I have helped to assembly desserts and I have prepared the mise en place to make bolognesa sauce. I have helped to make meat store. First I have toasted the bones in the oven. Second I have fried lightly the bones with oil and vegetables. I have added the meat juices with red wine and vinegard of módena. Later I have added tomato paste and more red wine. Then I have put water and it has been cooking for five hours.


In the kitchen a la carte, I have prepare chips of beetroot and I have baked potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment