Monday 4 August 2014

Day 34 (3-8-2014)


I have begun preparing some snacks on the slate plate. I have put cream cheese with herbs into a pastry bag and have filled biscuit spoons. I have decorated them with tomato slices, bunches of herbs and rose pepper.





I have been cleaning the deep fryer, the bacon slicer, the worktops, the shelves of walk-in fridge, and the doors of walk-in fridge.

In the kitchen a la carte I have helped with the mise en place, I peeled and cleaned shrimp, peeled potatoes, filling cups with souces, preparing cesar salads, and frying chips.

I have noted in my notebook how to make “ceviche”. This recipe is a little special. The fish is boiled 1’-2’ in a store fish. Then we put the lime juice and the coriander cut with the hands. We have stir fried red onion and parsley. Now mix all ingredients and marinate for one hour.

The assembly is very important. We put ceviche in a beautiful glass, with cherry tomato, lime, and a filo crispy, with chickpeas, fried banana and popcorn.

There are three ceviche, with fish, shrimp or octopus.


Waffle with raspberry sauce

Hot stone of shrimps with rice and spinachs

No comments:

Post a Comment