Sunday 3 August 2014

Day 33 (2-8-2014):


Today was a frustrating day at the beginning. I have worked with my partners Sarah and Pascal. I didn’t understand them. My low level of English has been a difficulty for working. It was very hard and I felt bad because I could not help them.

Later I have helped in the kitchen a la carte. I cut thyme and rosemary. I peeled potatoes, cut them in very thin slices and fried in the deep fryer. I have made the appetizers for banket (egg hard boiled, cut in a half, egg yolks mixed with mustard, salt, pepper and mayonaise and topping with chive). I felt useful again.

I have learned to make arugula sorbet with the blender (arugula, sparkling wine, lemon sorbet, salt and sugar. Toasted pine nuts and crispy filo pastry for topping).

Later I have helped to clean the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment